Infant Bottlefeeding Consultation
When looking for advice about feeding your baby you will find plenty of assistance with breastfeeding. If you have needed to or chosen to bottle feed your baby then you may not have been able to find the help you need.
There are many solutions to feeding your baby and if you are using a bottle to do so, you deserve the same amount of respect and assistance. Just because your baby is bottle feeding doesn’t mean that things will be easy.
Wendy embodies a non-judgemental environment and has a wealth of experience with using bottles to feed babies. along with extensive knowledge on formulas, as well as most brands of bottles and teats. Each baby has unique needs and some even require specialised feeding bottles.
How It Works
Wendy will take a comprehensive history to try establish the cause of the problems, and will tailor make a solution that fits your circumstances and goals.
Bottlefeeding Initial Consultation
In Home – $150
Telehealth – $100
Bottlefeeding Follow Up Consultation
In Home – $80 – $120
Telehealth $50 – $100
(30, 60 or 90 minute appointments)
Make A Booking
Consultations can be either via a video telehealth appointment any where in Australia or Wendy can organise a time to make an in home visit within the Albury/Wodonga region
Preparing For Your Consultation
On the day of the appointment it is better if your baby is ready to feed at the agreed time of the appointment. I know that this is very difficult with a newborn baby but please see if you can do the following:
- Wake your baby to do a feed around 3 to 4 hours prior to the visit
- If you are expressing your breasts try to complete this as soon after the feed as possible
- Use a dummy or cuddle your baby if necessary to keep him / her settled
- Please do not feed your baby until the appointment time so your baby is ready to feed when I arrive
- Have the baby book handy as I will need to refer to this to check the previous weights
- If you have been using a bottle to top up with and you are seeing me in the consulting room please be sure to bring the bottle and expressed milk or formula with you to the appointment
- Write all your questions down as you think of them so we can be sure you have covered all of your concerns before I leave